MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beavis and Butt-head Return - Confirmed

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Beavis and Butt-head Return - Confirmed

Quote:
Confirming reports that first surfaced last summer, MTV announced today that Beavis and Butt-head is returning with new episodes. Mike Judge is back as the main creative force, and of course, the voice of the title characters, who were last seen in a cameo in Jackass 3D.

EW.com reports that MTV made the announcement at their Upfront presentation in New York today. The network hasn't revealed yet when the new episodes will debut.

Assuming the format of the show remains the same as it was in the 90s, Beavis and Butt-head marks a very special event: A show in MTV's current lineup that will include music videos!
*pinches my nipples*

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote