MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #10084 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Those gloves are sweet. I wonder how much they would cost to make legit ones that people could train or even compete with.

My buddy wants to learn a bit about fighting so I told him to come over and I would show him a few things on the bag and mitts. I need to buy a ouple of sand bags first though.

I bought a heavy bag and the stand from Ringside, I put it together (I had to wing it, the directions sucked big time) and it came out very well. I put it all up and put on my gloves. First few combos were good but then I threw a kick at the end and knocked the whole thing over. It is in my garage and I had boxing gloves on so I couldn't catch it or anything. I just shoved it away from my car.

Hopefully some sand bags will do the trick.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."