MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #10084 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Those gloves are sweet. I wonder how much they would cost to make legit ones that people could train or even compete with.

My buddy wants to learn a bit about fighting so I told him to come over and I would show him a few things on the bag and mitts. I need to buy a ouple of sand bags first though.

I bought a heavy bag and the stand from Ringside, I put it together (I had to wing it, the directions sucked big time) and it came out very well. I put it all up and put on my gloves. First few combos were good but then I threw a kick at the end and knocked the whole thing over. It is in my garage and I had boxing gloves on so I couldn't catch it or anything. I just shoved it away from my car.

Hopefully some sand bags will do the trick.

Sig Credit: M.C