MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #10086 (permalink)
slapshot
Megaweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I live in montana, last night I stopped to help a couple who were stuck in the turn lane of a busy road. We couldn't get the car to start so we were waiting for a few guys that also saw they needed help and pulled over.

Ok, so Im leaning against the car a tad standing sideways and the f'n thing rolls back about a inch not really a big deal right? Well it was enough to knock me off balance and I fell sideways on the car and ripped my ACL AGAIN, but this time I think its gone, actually felt the rip, hurt so bad I just laid on the car for a second. Made me want to cry I was so mad because now Im laid up at home elevating my knee for at least a week, no money for the surgery Ill eventually need Im so depressed ATM.

P.S. As long as they are HQ gloves id rock them, all our gear has Sakura Warrior Arts logo's but I think it would be sexy advertisement for the forums.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com