MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Watching?

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Currently Watching?

Been getting right into californication(yes i am backwards on everything except MMA). i have seen it before and loved it but i just never got around to watching it consistently.

the bald lad is hilarious.

Bobs Burgers is also another show i have been watching. the guys voice is just awesome(the same voice of Archer and Carl the movie guy from family guy)

Also just watched Zombieland....it sucked.

Didn't feel like a zombie movie at all, there was no sense of imminent danger, every time a zombie would show up it would get killed instantly and it focused too much on the characters. didn't find the humor funny either.

Shaun Of The Dead Is Still The Best.

****To the Mods****

could you sticky this, as there is currently listening and reading threads.