MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Penn vs. Fedor Emelianenko

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2007, 02:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
sirdilznik
Bohab For Life!

sirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the roughsirdilznik is a jewel in the rough
I seriously doubt BJ could sub Fedor under any circumstances. If it was BJ at HW (200+ lbs. or so) he wouldn't be nearly as quick or agile. In fact he'd probably be a lot slower than Fedor. If it was BJ as his natural weight, he would be way too light. Even if he managed to get a submission on, Fedor would have no problem powering out of it. Put a triangle on Fedor? You think what Rampage did to Arona was nasty? Armbar? Same story. Guillotine? Same story. Heck, Fedor would probably slam him out of a Gogoplata. Leglock? Fedor would sit up and pound him silly. Only chance I see would be a RNC I guess?

Self-proclaimed leader of the Bao Quach bandwagon
On the Handsome bandwagon
It's Hellga time!
sirdilznik is offline   Reply With Quote