MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Forum Rep System...

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Def, I remember having discussions as well. Just hoped something may have changed and wish there were a tier system for newbies....13 post
and my neg does nothing just sucks......newbies should start without green rep rather red and work their way green......
Yeah, you know how it is.

It's extremely difficult to get it worked out. As it is, the best I can say is for members to holster their rep giving to new members until they get a solid amount of posts, make sure the new member is a solid addition to the forum before repping them, and just rep the ones you know are here and here to stay.

Until then, I'm not exactly sure what can be done, but I give you all my word that it's not something we've ignored, even CC knows it's been brought up for change a lot, it's just really freaking hard to find a proper, time worthy and expense worthy way of changing it.