MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junior dos Santos brought 'Shogun' Rua and Jose Aldo to help train Team Cigano

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
It will be interesting to see the interactions between Brock and JDS. I'm not expecting a bunch of animosity like Rashad/Rampage or Tito/Ken, but they are two very disimilar people. Brock is as Junior says a serious adult at the end of his athletic prime who doesn't waste words. Junior is a young man, just entering adulthood who seems to be pretty laid back and positive about life.

Yeah Cigano is reportedly hilarious in training. There's some funny videos out there of him, one especially shows him goofing around doing some funny capoeira and burping super loud after sparring, lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
JDS, Aldo, Shogun...

Youngest yet greatest coaching stff in TUF history? I think so.

Yeah agreed and Rogerio and Rodrigo will certainly be paying a visit, and with Lyoto not scheduled to fight anytime soon I'd bet he'll definitely be there for an episode or two as well.

If JDS was smarter though he'd loan Aldo and Shogun to Brock's team, that way Brock's team has no legs left and they're too crippled to compete.

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote