MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got spiked on the back of my head

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
thanks for the answer.

stupid question but..

lets say my brain had 100% HP before the incident. Considering i was out for a half second and only had a mild headache for an hour, would i now be like a 90% or a 10%? is the damage tellable by the amount of time out i.e since i was only out a second not much damage was done to my brain. im asking this cause assuming i fight someone and they hit me with a couple solid punches that i would have walked through before, would i now get ko'd much easier and for longer periods of time or is the difference unnoticable?

thanks

edit: what im asking is, did my dumbass friend ruin my chin permanently?
He might have to be honest. While reading your post I immediately thought concussion or brain damage. I've also heard that carpet burns can affect ones ability to take a punch.

Have you been checked out by a doctor? If not he should be able to tell you how many HP's you have left.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote