MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got spiked on the back of my head

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ok so not to dig into you but WTF are you doing still sparring?

Take some time off, concussions take dump truck loads of time to heal the tiniest bit. I asked my wife but she wont say crap because anyone reading this could sue her because she's a RN so basically MY advice is the same as rustys, go to the fn doc get a MRI and you'll know more.

I cant say how bad it effected you because my net ready MRI broke this morning BUT Ill say this.

USE PROTECTIVE GEAR!

P.S. head bleeds can kill you, its nothing to play with if you are having residual effects STOP SPARRING and see a medical professional.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote