MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Got spiked on the back of my head

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
fmj
MMA Fanatic

fmj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Yes you can. Who's hindering you from pronouncing exactly these words┐ Look at the professionals. After a KO often they are not allowed to fight for several months - and in pro fighting business (fighting) is usually valued higher than health. So if you're not a pro fighter (which your way of questioning doesn't suggest) you should keep it easy for a while to your own interest.

Btw. the brain itself cannot feel pain. So pain isn't a reliable indicator on how much damage the brain has taken after a trauma. That's something you only can find out via MRI.
thankyou for this, and no, im not a professional fighter.

as stereotypical as this may sound, im a die hard mma fan and love the sport. i had to stand up for myself and fight someone i didnt want to, but if i didnt i'd be a ***** forever.

however, in school, people get into fights, its in our dna, it happens no matter what.

im not trying to be convinced i can turn down a fight, i was just wondering how much a difference this could make in my ability to take strikes without the lights turning out. i probably wont get in another fight, and ill avoid one if i can, but sometimes they happen and thats why i want to know this.
fmj is offline   Reply With Quote