MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #10237 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
sooooo bored..... i did take a nap today tho... means with the drinking im doing now, ill be up all night...... again... ah well screw it. well the time i used to spend on WoW i guess was a whole lot.... cuz since i quit, and its not that i wanna play it, i just feel like im sitting here doing nothing... just checking the same 5 or 6 web sites over and over.... this weekend was cool cu i had the UFC, and a friend over and was able to play Rift.... now i cant get back into Rift till the 15th, then the early start for preorders on the 24th till the game goes live on March 1.

ahwell..... guess ill continue to surf, or maybe try and beat the HL2 games again.....

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?