MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Antonio Silva to upset Fedor ...

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 04:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3z View Post
No mate, check my profile, FEDOR is still the #1 P2P fighter in the world, #2 is Anderson
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Antonio Silva - Anderson Silva. TWO DIFFERENT FIGHTERS.
As Intermission points out, I meant you were must be thinking of a different Silva (likely Anderson) when you told the thread starter that Silva and Fedor were in different weight classes. They are not.

That's Silva on the left, punching Arlovski in the face. He's a HW, just like Fedor, and he is going to be fighting Fedor in the first round of the HW Grand Prix on Saturday.