MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joe Lauzon

Thread: Joe Lauzon
View Single Post

Old 03-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck
Well the rules say that you can only have 1 fight in the octagon to be on the show and thats all he had. This is his chance to get the big contract which is what he probably wants. I'm sure he will get more out of going on the show than he would if he didn't. I know what your saying, but rules are rules. He can't help it if he beat one of the best LW UFC has to offer. We've only seen him in one fight, for all we know that was just a lucky punch and he really has nothing to offer. It's best to put him in there with some unknowns and find out early in his career than to put him in there with some really tough competition and let him find out the hard way that he is a hack.
I dont blame him I just think its dumb that the UFCs putting him on there