MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - * UNDENIABLE PROOF* - Steven Seagal has been working with Anderson for a long time!

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Talking * UNDENIABLE PROOF* - Steven Seagal has been working with Anderson for a long time!

I have the pics to prove it!

My sources are telling me that in the near future more proofs will emerge, seeing how this is such a MONUMENTAL NEWS for the world of MMA!
There are some photos of him attending Anderson's fights, a clear sign of his influence over Anderson.

For now, my sources only provided me this:

And Seagal attending Silva's training!

The last one is a very rare picture. My insider had to do some big sacrifices to obtain it!

It was the day Seagal taught Anderson the panda technique, the deadliest techniques in the Seagal Fighting Style. A panda was needed for the demonstration.
No pets were hurt during the demonstration!

Stay tuned for more news!

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote