MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Did Jones get the easiest road to a justified title shot?

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
streetpunk08
Bantamweight

streetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By All
The easiest justified shot? Yeah when your in 205 and you don't fight any of the guys Sideways listed it's hard to say you deserved it, LHW has always imo been the most stacked division. But the most important thing is he didn't get the shot because Dana thought he deserved it, he got it because Rashad Evans got hurt.

I don't think Bader is in that class yet, he's still a young fighter the only guy on the list I would say Bader is near is Thiago Silva due to the fact Thiago doesn't have alot of marquee victories. His two biggest fights against Evans and Lyoto he lost. If Thiago loses to Rampage a Thiago-Bader fight makes sense to me.
streetpunk08 is offline   Reply With Quote