MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is my diet right? and meal ideas.

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
OK thanks mate. What would you suggest for my 5pm meal. Im thinking of adding some sweet potatoes and salmon. Does that sound like a good idea?
Cheers
Those are good foods. but what is important is that you get the nesscary about of each catagorie. Check the labble. I can ruoughly estimate but first what is your body wight and what kind of shape are you in? Also what is your body frame? Large medium or small? here is a quick test to tell.

Wrap your thumb and longest finger on one hand around your wrist.
If your thumb and finger overlap, then you are small-framed. If they touch, then you are medium-framed. If they have a gap, then you are large-framed.

Last edited by americanfighter : 02-08-2011 at 02:58 PM.
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote