MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 03:07 AM   #10271 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I'm just trying to assemble a bag o' gunz and get some ammo with regard to that scenario.

I've never attempted canning, because I don't like when glass blows up in my face.

I have a second interview for a job at a real estate law firm on Thursday. I have met the staff, who are all grandma-age women who dress very casually, and one of the attorneys. On Thursday I will meet the rest of the attorneys. Skirt or pants? It's very cold here, BTW.

Hoping there is someone to actually teach BJJ tomorrow AM. Right after I belt tested for judo and did class, I got some sort of upper respiratory, body aches type thing which is only now backing off. I don't think I've taken 3 days off since July. I don't think I can afford the 10th Planet seminar now b/c I spent most of my money on test fees and private lessons. I do want to go, but it's going to be all leg locks and half guard stuff, and we do that all the time in regular class anyway.
skirt.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.