MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #10271 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 03:07 AM
The Forum Drunk
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I'm just trying to assemble a bag o' gunz and get some ammo with regard to that scenario.

I've never attempted canning, because I don't like when glass blows up in my face.

I have a second interview for a job at a real estate law firm on Thursday. I have met the staff, who are all grandma-age women who dress very casually, and one of the attorneys. On Thursday I will meet the rest of the attorneys. Skirt or pants? It's very cold here, BTW.

Hoping there is someone to actually teach BJJ tomorrow AM. Right after I belt tested for judo and did class, I got some sort of upper respiratory, body aches type thing which is only now backing off. I don't think I've taken 3 days off since July. I don't think I can afford the 10th Planet seminar now b/c I spent most of my money on test fees and private lessons. I do want to go, but it's going to be all leg locks and half guard stuff, and we do that all the time in regular class anyway.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome