MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva injured, Rampage-Rashad 2 is on! ***UPDATED***

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Colossal-weight

jonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty cornerjonnyg4508 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
Well, I look at this as a win-win for the fans... it's not a complete loss. I was really hoping to see an in shape beast in Silva come to the party against Rampage, it would be a war!

I can't wait until Rampage comes out and wreaks havoc on Rashad. After all of the stupid things he's said/done in recent memory, Rampage will deliver a swift 1-2 combo then knees to the head via PRIDE destruction KO.
Why didn't he do that the 1st time? Less than a year ago?

I will be rooting hard for Rampage. But this fight makes zero sense. Rashad won easily less than a year ago. Don't care to see it.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote