MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva injured, Rampage-Rashad 2 is on! ***UPDATED***

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
I recall 2 ring girl losing there jobs for talking about a case of this with some MMA reporter, this is fcuking BS.
I'm pretty sure they got fired because they gave an interview where they talked bad about Kos after he beat AJ. Not because they outed fake injuries.

Now that I think a little better was that the 'fake eyepoke' incident? They may have been talking smack about that. But they didn't get fired for saying someone faked getting hurt to switch fights around or anything.

Also apparently I am the only one excited for this fight. I think after his last 2 fights Rampage has learned he can't sit back and wait, he needs to attack. He also needs to get his strength back up. I hope he rocks Rashad again, and finishes it this time instead of missing 5 times afterwards.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote