MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: UFC will probably start doing 5 round main event non-title fights

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
slapshot
Megaweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
Dude i will have new found respect for Dana and EVERYONE that works for the UFC if they can pull this off!

SOOOO MANY fights should be 5 rounds instead of 3 and Jon Fitch vs Bj Penn is easily one of those fights!

And everything in me wishes Machida vs Rampage would of been a 5 round fight, because if Machida had the title and fought Rampage that night, it would be been obvious down to Machida least favorite fan who won that fight.

When i rewatch Rampage vs Machida, even my friends that dont like Machida say he won that fight.

But Machida had fights handed to him in his past and to me he did win that fight so whatever BUT

ETHER WAY getting back on point, this just needs to Happen, there have to WAY to many Mega fights that were 3 round failures.
Im still confused at what there is to pull off?
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote