MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva: “I’m very healthy and looking forward to fighting Rampage”

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
I seriously give Rampage next to no chance, Thaigo better stand up and ground game, seriously Rampage has not impressed me for a couple of years now, I would be surprised if this fight is any different.

Lol... Im sorry... But pay very close attention to everything u said come fight night...

Better striker? And ground game? I assume you think Rampage is some kind of pathetic Brandon Vera?

Sorry bra giving him next to no chance when he clearly has hands that can end it at any second, and proved his TDD against Machida and showed a MUCH better fight then Thiago did...

Rampage is going to look A LOT bigger the you think he is, and if you think Thiago is going to control him on the ground you cant be more wrong.

And the fact you think Thiago is better on the feet and your confident if it stays standing, says enough for me on how confused u must be

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote