MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva injured, Rampage-Rashad 2 is on! ***UPDATED***

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 12:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Ok let me get this straight. Rashad gets injured and can't face Shogun. Then Rampage allegedly turns down the Shogun fight and is still set to fight Silva. JBJ steps in to fight Shogun. Then Thiago gets hurt and now we have Rampage/Rashad II.

Wow...
seriously Wow. Rashad waits all this time for his shot, Shogun and the ufc can't wait 2 events. One day Rashad is talking about changing weight classes, the next he's telling a "slapped Rampage in a bar" story, the next he's fighting Rampage.

The only reason Rampage and jones aren't fighting first, then Rashad/shogun, that I can think of is DANA.

I don't know what to think. Except Rashad's been screwed and he's taking it. Dana wants Jones.(why else the mad rush to announce that fight). Wouldn't surprise me if Rashad is in a FOTN or hit the road situation.

Here's the headline at bloody elbow

Are UFC Fans Being Played by Rampage and Rashad?