MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #10309 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
dunno, I've got a pretty awesome photo of Junior Soprano i was thinking of using.

I do like my trogdor though so i dunno if i will change or not. just kinda thinking out loud.

I wish i could find my 'Kimbo baby' Avatar that i used to use on here, that was my all time favourite.

EDIT: Just thinking, and this is a question to everyone really. If somebody Neg repped you for a joke, how would you respond? would you get pissed?
No. I don't think so. Sense of humor is a beautiful thing to have...but unfortunatelly not everyone has it.
I would try and think...maybe that person didn't get the joke and thought it was offesnive or something.
The thing with jokes...you sometimes have to explain them to others...and that's not funny! It kills the joke

PS: kimbo baby was hilarious...i remember him!

BELIEVE!