MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thiago Silva injured, Rampage-Rashad 2 is on! ***UPDATED***

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #35 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't like this fight, I have said it before and I will say it again, the UFC LHW division is on a downward spire, the fights are just going around in circles and going nowhere, and so many fighters on the decline and so few on the rise or at the peak of there careers its a joke.

Silva was a Dark Horse in the division so if he comes up positive then thats another blow to what is already a division heading in the wrong direction.

What I would most like to see is them ditch the Machida/Couture fight and go with Couture vs Rampage.

Then bring Vera back to fight Machida, they could do it which ever way round on the cards they like, if thats not possible due to say injury to Vera then they should give someone like Davis a shot at Machida.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote