MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Short interview with The Boss

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
morninglightmt
Bantamweight

morninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level nowmorninglightmt is on another level now
See Fitch winning this. And if GSP moves up to MW I see Fitch becoming the WW champ and everyone will be pining for the days when GSP was the WW champ and the title fights were more exciting lol

Maybe it's a question for another thread, but I was wondering why Fitch hasn't fought more ranked opponents. Of his 14 UFC fights, I think he's only fought 4 guys who were at the time or ever ranked in the top 10 at WW.

Compare that with GSP, who in his 17 UFC fights, aside from I believe only 2 or 3 opponents (Hieron, Miller, Serra the first time), has only fought top 10 ranked opponents since joining the UFC.
morninglightmt is offline   Reply With Quote