MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just can't stand GSP

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Azzan
MMA Fanatic

Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
MMA - Mixed Martial Arts!
GSP - one of the most complete, possibly the most complete fighter in the world right now!
Safe Pierre would be nothing without his TD, how well do u think he'll fight without using his TD? you already know the answer to that, so how can you say he is the one of the most complete fight in the world? lol
If he is so good, why can't he finish fights?
Alves, Hardy, etc would waste Safe Pierre in a kick boxing match any day.

Quote:
You don't find him exciting because he doesn't knoc people out! That would be my assumption.
But to say he's boring... you don't understand anything MMA is about.
No i don't find him exciting because he fights SAFE(even himself admitted it) and can't finish fights. He's got no ballz and i don't wanna see UFC fighter with no ballz, especially not a champion.

Quote:
If you wanna learn something about MMA, GSP's fights should be on the top of your "NEED TO STUDY THIS".
GSP-BJ, GSP-Alves, GSP-Fitch are great fights to watch and to learn something about MMA!
Yer GSP couldn't even take BJ(smaller/lighter) down in first round despite many attempts, until he cheated and got fully oiled up and whats so special about other decision wins? Maybe u should watch some Silva fights and see some real skill in MMA.

Quote:

Is this exciting enough for you?!
Honestly far more exciting than Safe Pierre lay n pray.. at least i can see those grass change/grow, Hardy looked identical on post fight interview.(compared to pre fight)

Last edited by Azzan : 02-11-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote