MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just can't stand GSP

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Azzan
MMA Fanatic

Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderton46 View Post
Sorry but this is a ridiculous comment. You are saying if you take away one of GSP's best attributes he becomes incomplete.... well duh? Also I think GSP would outstrike Hardy, and as a Brit and a huge Hardy fan I say that with confidence. Alot of people forget GSP came from a Karate and striking background.
I was just replying to the comment, IF GSP was most the complete fighter i'm sure he'll still fight well even without using TD. e.g. Spider would still kick ass without using hands(or legs), cos he's got so many different weapons.

Cmon dude, GSP can't outstrike Hardy.. if he could why didn't he? Because he was playing very very SAFE? well too bad you can't use the word the "safe" and "exciting" in same sentence.

Last edited by Azzan : 02-11-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote