MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just can't stand GSP

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
Safe Pierre would be nothing without his TD, how well do u think he'll fight without using his TD? you already know the answer to that, so how can you say he is the one of the most complete fight in the world? lol
If he is so good, why can't he finish fights?
Alves, Hardy, etc would waste Safe Pierre in a kick boxing match any day.
This is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS! How good would GSP be without his takedowns? The stupidest question i have ever heard, why's that even relevant. How good would Anderson Silva or Shogun be without their stand up? Same thing, no logic in there.

Quote:
Alves, Hardy, etc would waste Safe Pierre in a kick boxing match any day.
Yeah, newsflash troll, this isn't kickboxing. It's mixed martial arts. I guess i can say that GSP could make both of them his bitches in wrestling and the same goes with MMA. But oh yeah, he already has done that.

Move along and go watch some K-1 because this is clearly what you need, why do you even watch MMA when grappling is so boring and safe?