MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just can't stand GSP

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
Azzan
MMA Fanatic

Azzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A HugAzzan Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
This is MIXED MARTIAL ARTS! How good would GSP be without his takedowns? The stupidest question i have ever heard, why's that even relevant. How good would Anderson Silva or Shogun be without their stand up? Same thing, no logic in there.

Yeah, newsflash troll, this isn't kickboxing. It's mixed martial arts. I guess i can say that GSP could make both of them his bitches in wrestling and the same goes with MMA. But oh yeah, he already has done that.

Move along and go watch some K-1 because this is clearly what you need, why do you even watch MMA when grappling is so boring and safe?

That post was reply to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
GSP - one of the most complete, possibly the most complete fighter in the world right now!
So read this u r-tard..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzan View Post
I was just replying to the comment, IF GSP was most the complete fighter i'm sure he'll still fight well even without using TD. e.g. Spider would still kick ass without using hands(or legs), cos he's got so many different weapons.
Azzan is offline   Reply With Quote