MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Forum Rep System...

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
haven't got to it yet CC but I haven't forgotten.
CC that wasn't aimed at you in particular but as you know and by this stage we all know that the rep system is broken, it is and the fact is its not something that can be fixed the issue has been repeatedly brought up and has been a long standing complaint as long as I have been on staff and much longer but its not something that can repaired practically and it won't be happening because of that.
Well I dont think that should be acceptable honestly, if you cant fix it or control it then you know at some point your going to have to pull the plug IMO.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote