MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just can't stand GSP

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #42 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
GSP hasn't lost a round in how many fights? 8 or 9?

Silva hasn't lost a round in how many fights? 1?

Do top P4P fighters commonly get their asses kicked for 4.5 rounds, only to pull of a 'Hail Mary' win? Hmmmm. People look upon GSP as a potential number one because no matter how hard they try, no other fighter can figure him out. He may go to decisions, but who has even come close to stopping him, let along taking a round from him? Whereas it's pretty damn obvious just what The Spider's weakness is, and it's only a matter of time before someone hands him defeat. GSP is a complete fighter. And I'm sorry to say it, but Anderson just isn't. Having zero TDD is an obvious hole, and it will spell his downfall. That said, I do like Silva and I do like GSP, and I'm stoked about these two possibly fighting. Anderson is an absolute threat, and though I'll be rooting for GSP, I'm not foolish enough to think that The Spider poses no problems. He poses many. It's a truly dangerous fight for GSP, but GSP is more than deserving of being in there with him, and people need to realize that. Some of the things I've read in this thread are out and out disrespectful and ignorant.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote