MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fight night Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2006, 08:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
fickett got dominated all fight against kos...noone in mma can stop his takedowns..i think he could even take chuck down over and over..im not sayin he'd beat chuck, all im sayin is kos is the nastiest wrestler in the ufc, and to beat him ur gonna hafta work a sub off ur back..of cathc him b4 he shoots cuz hes so explosive..i dont think u guys understand the credentials this guy has as a wrestler...give him a lil more time to learn all the ins and outs of mma and he will be the welterweight champ in a couple years...and im not even a koscheck fan, i mean hes ok..i just get blown away by the ease in which he handles his opponents on the ground...goulet poses no thrreat to kos...i think kos should fight the loser of diego and karo..and than we'll see where hes at
Okay, maybe my last comment was a little out of line. Koscheck does improve after each fight. I just think you are underestimating Goulet's chances. The man is being trained by George St. Pierre himself. Also, Cummo may not be the most amazing fighter in the world, Goulet dominating him should not be overlooked.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote