MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #921 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
I haven't been keeping up on here due to computer issues. Bought a cheap little netbook today so I'm back.

Still out of class. Leg is feeling quite a bit better, though it still stiffens after work. The ring worm has almost cleared up, should be back in class soon.

Since my last update I've just been keeping up with the GSP workouts. I've misplaced my notepad so I can't put my numbers down until I find it, but I've done another Push day with neck exercises, Leg day, Pull day. I've also been warming up on the agility ladder and did a couple rounds of pads and boxing sparring with training partner.

New gym opening in March. My memberships committed to my current one until april and I'm too broke to let it go to waste, but I'll be checking out the new one soon. It opens in march and is about 20 minutes drive. Kajan will probably be there lots and Kultar, the guy running it, is a very solid coach as well. It's a shame that I just moved and suffer a shitty job to be closer to a gym that I'll probably be leaving soon.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote