MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor at 205?????

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
205 superfight: Anderson Silva vs Fedor Emelianenko

I bet Dana has another grin on his face.

Edit: Yep.
twitter.com/danawhite
# 11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Well, what do you expect from Dana?!
I wish Fedor would fight some more, but i don't think he has the motivation to do it!

I think he didn't make the transition from the MMA of 5-6 years a go to today's MMA! Especially training camps and pre fight preparations!

Fedor doesn't do training camps, he doesn't cut weight, he just trains. And for fights he trains a bit harder.
That worked some years ago, but now with all these camps and world class trainers + top fighters training together = EVOLUTION! Can only make you better!

I see Fedor beating bigger guys than him but less skilled and inexperienced, but for example: Big Foot is not a joke. He is right there, TOP 10.
One of the few BIG fighters that actually have skills.

Fedor will always be Fedor - win or lose, he was the same person! A simple man born is Rubizhne, Ukraine, with a big talent and determination!

Since my first contact with the MMA world was Pride and Fedor, i will always hold a special place for him.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote