MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Think Arlovski Is Gonna Kill Himself..

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogey_j View Post
after his ko loss to brett rogers arlovski admitted he was suicidal and even played a game of russian roulette. now after 4 losses in a row, 3 of them being brutal ko's, i cant imagine his mental state. someone put this man on suicide watch
I hope not, I genuinely like Arlovski. He's one of those fighters that has all the skills to do pretty damn well but none of the chin. Sad, really, considering that he was doing pretty damn well against Fedor just a few years ago.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote