MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thanks to Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardbodyheath View Post
I think the ufc has the better talent level but I think the last few sf cards have been much better. Last night they were all finishes. Ufc now has a bunch of lighter weight showcases that are all predicitably 3-5 decisions.
What would I rather see. A card filled with uneven fights and all fights where you can pick a winner a mile off. Or lots of close fights where a knock out finish is a major shock?

Obviously thats opinionated and alot of casual fans prefer the KO finishes, but fights like Joe Stevensen vs George Sotiropolous are much much more intrigueing to me than most the fights last night
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote