MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Did Fedor show heart

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By AllTerm Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
I'm not going to say Fedor was going to make an epic third round come back, but it was possible. Silva was slowing, Fedor's still had the will to continue, anything could have happened. It was a garbage stoppage and I'm not even a Fedor fan.

Either way I still don't see why hes getting crapped on so much. The man himself has never spoken with such arrogance to deserve it and this is only the third loss of his entire career. Which just happens to be another controversial stoppage. Everyone loses.
A very regrettable stoppage with all Fedor endured to make it through the round. It was a doctor's stoppage and no doctor is going to, or should let a fighter continue with that much damage to an eye. I am sure Fedor would have, if they let him though.
Term is offline   Reply With Quote