MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Fedor vs Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #196 (permalink)
hixxy
'England Elite'

hixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Greathixxy Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Entering the thread, fighting out of Leicestershire England, weighing 10.5 stone, holding a perfect professional Strikeforce record of 3-0, your NEW Strikeforce Pick'em League Champion, hixxy!

420, i think you were too obsessed with trying to hold both titles at once that you lost focus when it really mattered.. Was a really tough card to call, and only getting 3 out of 5 fights right doesnt really fill me with much joy..

I too was thinking of picking Silva, but went safe as i thought that was who you would pick. For me he just didnt look right, and to be fair Silva was far too big for him..

2012 FFL WINNER
CPL RECORDS
UFC 41-27-2 Strikeforce 10-4
hixxy is offline   Reply With Quote