MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Did Fedor show heart

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
I dont know what Doctor stopped it but he better watch his back with the Russian Mafia...

But Fedors eye was completely shut, and the dude has a whole country of pressure on his back, and showed amazing heart, i thought he was just going to go to sleep, and was amazed when i saw him make it out of it, then surviving that Full Mount position and prevented a KO that would of happened to 90% of fighters.

I was so happy when he made it out of that second round, and even with one eye shut and one eye open, i think he still could of pulled something crazy... If anyone could it would be Fedor...

Even if the stoppage has some justification to it, it was the worst thing to see... I mean its Fedor... Just let him do his magic....

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote