MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Fedor vs Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #197 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hixxy View Post
Entering the thread, fighting out of Leicestershire England, weighing 10.5 stone, holding a perfect professional Strikeforce record of 3-0, your NEW Strikeforce Pick'em League Champion, hixxy!

420, i think you were too obsessed with trying to hold both titles at once that you lost focus when it really mattered.. Was a really tough card to call, and only getting 3 out of 5 fights right doesnt really fill me with much joy..

I too was thinking of picking Silva, but went safe as i thought that was who you would pick. For me he just didnt look right, and to be fair Silva was far too big for him..
I totally agree on the size, even though Cain Velasquez kinda pulled one out for the smaller HW's even though Brock is no Big Foot Silva...

But i think if Fedor was bigger it would of been easier for him to get back up, that was a lot of weight on him flattening him out.

I think if Fedor went to 205 he would do AAAAA LOT better, even though i think a Fight against Henderson would be PURE EPIC, and i would go for my man Dan all the way.

Good job on taking the Title! I hope u defend against Intermission and we can do the dance once i get passed Kanto

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote