MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What exactly is Arlovski's strategy?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I still hope to see more of Arlovski in SF, when you look at the run of losses he has suffered they have all been to very dangerous opponents, I just think they need to lower the bar for him a little and let him test some of the new guys out.

I was thinking this the other day after his loss to Kharitonov, and I would really like to see him fight Chad Griggs, for one I think it could be a awesome fight, ans it seems like the test for Griggs to see how he handles a more technical striker.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote