MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Fedor vs Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #213 (permalink)
Machida Karate
Photobucket

Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
That is why like I've said we only vote on the undercard guys we know about. We do that and we aren't just guessing. If we do it that way we know who we are voting for!
I like that idea, but to choose sometimes the under card sometimes not because some will be unknown some wont, i guess like you said we can give the ultimate decision to Dude on what under card fights that will count, but idk i see problems in the future with that lol.

I think its not such a bad idea because it will only be a couple under card guys and it will give higher chances of people not choosing the same things.

But for people to choose ALL the same rounds, have them all in the same order, and pick the same winners/how they will win, are pretty high odds.

Mainly i just dont want more undercard picks then main card, and its just pure luck who wins, one or two wouldn't be TO BAD

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote