MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor To UFC?

Thread: Fedor To UFC?
View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I was thinking this the other day and even tho I know for a fact after all thats been said and done by the UFC will ether FEdor ever want to go to the UFC or would the UFC take him at present, the UFC would in fact be the best place for him right now.

Its this simple there are a large number of competitive and hyped up fights for him in the UFC No.1 been Randy Couture, others such as Frank Mir, Roy Nelson and maybe Brock Lesnar if he can clock a win or 2 in there first.

Fedor maybe needs the step down in the level of competition right now which he is unlikely to get at Strikeforce where all the hyped up names to create sellable opponents to the general fan are very serious top level talent wise opponents from the new benchmark been set in the MMA HW world, where as the UFC has a ton of lower skilled fighters with big names and hype that Fedor would be able to compete against and more than likely get back on the winning side of his game, and these fight like Fedor vs Couture would be sellable to the public, even rematches with Nogueira or Cro Cop could be fitting fights right now, even tho I have Fedor to quite easily smash ether of them.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote