MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I keep getting warning bots and i'm gonna get banned again!

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawShattera
some people think they are good oviously, each of those threads went at least 3 pages or more with 98% positive comments on it and i got allot of reps for making them

If you dont like it dont read it

and why are they funny?

because its amazing how creative and stupid one can be at the same time

lighten up dude your just mad your my b!tch ahaha
I can see why. You just cursed out another member.

I don't mind the shark and wolf threads, I find them somewhat funny. The main reason everyone is mad at that post you made "defending" how the fighter looks, is because you seem to always just curse at people instead of just talking to them. You didn't have to post it the way you did, when I read it, it came from left field. You just started calling her all kinds of names for no reason, she just commented on how the guy looked, and you went off on her.

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote