MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your still Mohammed Ali of MMA

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
sNuFf_rEaLiTy
Bantamweight

sNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By AllsNuFf_rEaLiTy Is Beloved By All
the best thing in your write up is the parts where you talk about how Dana made an ass out of himself. The dude just constantly loses my respect. I could care less who he is, I don't tune in to watch UFC or STRIKEFORCE because of their brand. I tune in because I like to watch mixed martial artists compete.

And people who play the whole UFC or Strikforce game are Nerding out IMO. Do you honestly think anyone gives a damn if you watch one or the other? You're not going to get laid because you're a UFC loyalist. And it doesn't make you cool to diss second rate organizations. It's as bad as the nerds who fight over XBOX360 or PS3. Get over it, cause it's pointless and it makes you a nerd. You may like fighting, but it still makes you a nerd to geek out over MMA brands.

Fedor made a fatal flaw by being surrounded by complete jackass management. It was percieved that he was ducking the UFC, when really his management was just asking for too much because they and Dana White are greedy capitalist thugs. Do you think Dana White or M1 care about Fedor? Hell no, they care about lining their pockets, they don't see a human being who's devoted to martial arts competition, they see a cash cow.

In playing these games, or allowing it to happen. Fedor set himself up to be scrutinized heavily for failure. I never followed that much of fedor, but I became a fan of his in the Silva fight. The dude showed heart, class, composure and will. You can tell that underneath all the BS lies an honest individual who is getting used. He has to take the beatings, while others just lose their investments.