MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #10407 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
in times of need i pray to the forum for help. i know you cant see it but it has a force of its own. i once asked the forum to make it rain.. it immediately began to rain. but be careful doing such things.. "do not put the lord thy forum to the test" ~ mmaforum john-mcarthy chapter fifteen verse twenty five.
I do like that passage. You can't ask too much of the forum, as it will murder your whole family and village then say you were wrong for worshipping it when.. it told you to worship it... yeah, don't ask.

Personally, though, my favorite passage is the one made for the trolls on the board, which is mmaforum authoritah chapter six verse seventeen, when mmaf said "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Should hopefully be there for the next Strikeforce, UFC's I normally watch with my Father, he's really getting into it now He's been watching for around 3 years or so but lately he keeps asking me when so and so is fighting and when blah blah is defending his {insert weight here} title. Rather than 'want to watch that cage fighting?' haha.

End up goin for a swim? I haven't been in the ocean for years, which is terrible as I live between 5 minutes and 30minutes away fromsome amazing beaches.
Nice man, getting your dad into it is sweet. I got my mom into video games back when I was younger, and she's currently playing Fallout New Vegas the last I heard.