MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your still Mohammed Ali of MMA

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
rul3z
Flyweight

rul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
cool story. i mean if every Fedor fan made a thread about their emotional state we would have a flood.
maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage stoker View Post
It's YOU'RE! YOU'RE! YOU'RE! (never use "your" you sound uneducated and *illiterate.)
My main language isn't English mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
If anyone is the Ali of MMA it's Anderson Silva. He's brash, arrogant and enjoys a love/hate relationship with the fans.

If Fedor is anyone he is Joe Fraiser, the Stoic warrior who wasn't flashy, but he walked quietyly and carried a big stick.
Anderson is for sure a legend no way will I say anything less, but for me? The Mohammed Ali of MMA is Fedor :$

Different opinions, isn't bad at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage stoker View Post
*illiterate / TYPO
sometimes we say gr8 rather than "GREAT" not a TYPO though

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva