MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *MMAF OFFICIAL* You Laugh; You Lose Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #632 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
How is that not proof? To say that a nation that didn't exist for over 1900 years would be reborn in 1 day in the same exact location is pretty definite.
make you a deal prove what you just said exactly and i will become a christian on the spot.

that is simply impossible :P but id love to see it if im wrong

Quote:
If the bible is full of so many contradictions, than show me one. The only reason I fully believe the bible right now is because I personally did the research trying to disprove it. The bible has not 1 contradiction in it.

And if it does, than show me.
no.

i will show you 10

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote