MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *MMAF OFFICIAL* You Laugh; You Lose Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #639 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i happen to have a bible handy.. well three.. but anyways i read the verse myself and here is the prophecy:

I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

there is no timeline what so ever given, the "promised land" is not exactly where israel now resides. we know this because the bible gives a good enough description of its location in the old testament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land

that prophecy isn't just completely vague, the way you presented it was completely false. Nostradamus had way more success than the bible at predicting things x.X
Ahh, of course. If your looking for a timeline, you want to be in the book of Daniel. The bible throws a lot of stuff around, but Daniel is good with timelines. Heh, very good with timelines.

Here ya go.
http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre03propdanielnotes.html
This site has a pretty good layout.

As for the holy land, it specifically says in other places that there will be many disputes over land. It makes a big case about Jerusalem being a burden stone to the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
i happen to have a bible handy.. well three.. but anyways i read the verse myself and here is the prophecy:

I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

there is no timeline what so ever given, the "promised land" is not exactly where israel now resides. we know this because the bible gives a good enough description of its location in the old testament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land

that prophecy isn't just completely vague, the way you presented it was completely false. Nostradamus had way more success than the bible at predicting things x.X

oh you

ive read the bible on multiple occasions and actually used to believe in god. i fully understand the three in one, the trinity, god/jesus/holy spirit, no one to the father except thru the son, accepting jesus and allowing the holy spirit in your heart etc etc i would never use that particular one as a contradiction because even ill admit its kinda weak.

I know its off topic, but.. do you know dantes inferno? its cool and all, definitely the best. but its only 1 of 3. check out the other two (just for fun) they are awesome. in the last one (paradiso) he tries to describe the holy trinity as he ascends to the highest reaches of heaven. he fails to describe it, but i love his attempt
Surely if you read the bible you're familiar with the verse 1 john 2:19.

"They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us."

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz

Last edited by M.C : 02-15-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: double post you troll!!!!
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote