MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *MMAF OFFICIAL* You Laugh; You Lose Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #641 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
I can go all day with bible prophecy if you like. There are LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of predictions with pin point accuracy.

Some of them haven't happened yet, but the ones that haven't happened mostly fall under the end of the world category.
Then lay them on me. If you can post predictions that have in depth detail that have happened, like exact dates, details that are completely, 100% unpredictable (cannot be predicted by man), details that if you put them in court, would actually pass as evidence, then I'm all ready to listen.

If you provide anything that man can predict, then it is useless. You're trying to prove God here, so these predictions must be very damn well amazing, cause people predict things every single day.

Predictions that haven't happened yet are useless.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote